Changing web hosts can be a daunting experience but if you're running WordPress it's actually quite easy.
When you order WordPress hosting with UpTime we include the excellent plugin All-In-One WP Migration as standard.
Follow this quick guide on migrating your WordPress website to UpTime or for full instructions please click here.
- Install and activate the All-In-One WP Migration plug in on your current WordPress website
- From your WordPress menu click on All-In-One WP Migration followed by Export
- Click on the Export To and then File
- Once the Export has created your backup file click on Download
- Order your WordPress hosting from UpTime
- Log in to your new WordPress install and click on Plugins from the WordPress menu
- Look for All-In-One WP Migration and click on Activate
- From your WordPress menu on click on All-In-One WP Migration followed by Import and then File
- Select your downloaded file from step 4
- Follow the prompts to complete your migration