If you would like all emails for your domain to be forwarded to other email addresses you can set this up at the domain level.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the client area on our website:
- Click on Domains
- Click the spanner icon for the domain you would like to manage (not the drop down)
- In the manage panel on the left at the bottom check that you have Email Forwarding. if you do, click on this and go to step 6
If you don't have Email Forwarding you will need to add it. Just follow the next step...
- Click on Addons and then click on Buy Now for Email Forwarding. It's free! Follow the purchase process and then go back to step 2
- On the Email Forwarding page, click on the + icon to add a forward
- In the prefix type in the email address you want to forward without the domain name part. For example if you want to forward email@example.com you would type in sales into the prefix
- In the Forward To box type in the full email address you want the emails to be sent to. For example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the pencil icon to save the forward.