Go through setup wizard, it asks for the name servers & IPs. Learn to specify correctly to fix problem through WHM.
When you go through the setup wizard, it will ask for the name servers and IPs. If you specify this incorrectly you cannot fix the problem through the WHM interface.
You need to:
- Login to SSH
- nano /etc/nameserverips
- Fix the file so that it correctly lists each IP and name server e.g.:
- To save changes press: CTRL O
- To exit press: CTRL X
- rm /var/cpanel/nameserverips.yaml
- rm /var/cpanel/nameserverips.cache
- service named restart
- service cpanel restart
- Now in WHM go to Server Configuration -> Basic cPanel & WHM Setup
- Look at the name servers and ensure they are listed correctly.
- If your DNS zones are not working properly, go to DNS Functions -> Reset Zones