Join Our Team
Are you passionate about everything web hosting?
We’re looking for you.
Join us here at UpTime and be part of the team that provides one of the best support services in the industry. We’re looking for highly motivated team members who put the client first and strive to deliver the highest quality web hosting services in Australia.
The following job roles are currently open for application:
Client Support Officer – Level 1
Level 1 Client Support Officers are the front line of our support team. You are the first point of contact for all support enquiries either via phone or the helpdesk.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- You’ll need to be able to communicate with clients who range from zero technical skills to web developers and network admins.
- Excellent support skills and troubleshooting with focus on resolving issues quickly.
- Ability to explain technical terms in plain language.
- Strong knowledge of cPanel hosting control panel.
- Good knowledge of Plesk hosting control panel.
- Complete understanding of Nameservers and Domain Name Servers.
- Strong writing skills as you will be required to write articles for our Knowledge Base.
Beneficial but not required skills
- WordPress – Installing, updating, and troubleshooting.
- Linux server management.
- Windows server management.
- Salary will be based on skill set and experience.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- It’s preferable you reside in the Brisbane metropolitan area.
- The position can be casual, part-time or full-time.
- This is a work from home position and a focused workspace will be essential.
How To Apply
Please email your application to email@example.com
Your application should include your resume and a cover letter.
Applications without a well-written cover letter will not be considered.